1. Only members of The Scrapbook Awards can enter designs into a current competition.
2. Entries must be digital files only. No disc will be accepted.
3. Entries must be original designs and all permissions and copyright must be owned by the entrant.
4. All subject matter must comply with our terms and conditions without interpretation
5. Members cannot vote for their own desings.
6. Judging is done once the competition has expired. The judging panel is appointed by The Scrapbook Awards and all decisions are final.
7. All existing members must be over the age of 16 yrs.
8. Once a design had been entered it cannot be removed or cancelled unless the entry does not comply with the rules set out by The Scrapbook Awards.
9. Prizes are awarded by The Scrapbook Awards and by our sponsors. They connot be swapped or redeemed for cash.
10. All members details are protected by the privacy act imposed fom The Scrapbook Awards
For further details of how it all works please view our section on About the Awards